UvA Job board
The number one job board for internships, entry-level positions and study-related part-time jobs for UvA students. The UvA Job board is exclusively reserved for use by Dutch and international UvA students and recent graduates of all academic disciplines. Post a vacancy in three steps – free of charge.
On this page:
- Having your vacancies accessible to all UvA students and alumni in just one click
- No charge for posting vacancies
- Accessible only to UvA students and alumni
- You are in control of the vacancy submission & management process
- Relevant notifications, for example if the posting period of your vacancy is set to expire
Step 1: Creating an account
- Go to the login screen.
- Click on ‘Log in as an organisation’, complete the form and select Save and Submit. The details you enter here will be displayed with any vacancy you post.
- Once your account has been approved, you will be sent an email confirmation, after which you will be able to post vacancies from your account. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of safe senders to avoid email notifications ending up in your spam folder.
- Creating an account will take roughly 10 minutes.
- We will evaluate your account within three business days and send you a notification regarding its activation.
- For any questions, please consult the user guide.
Step 2: Posting a vacancy
- Once your account has been approved, you will be able to post vacancies. Log in with an original username and password and go to the tab ‘Create vacancy’.
- Complete the form and select Save and Submit. Please see the User guide for organisations for details about the various fields.
- Vacancies will be shown for up to 90 days, after which you will be sent an expiration notification. You will be able to extend publication of the vacancy.
- Want to post an ongoing vacancy? Please add ‘ongoing vacancy’ to the job title.
- Your vacancy will be published if it sufficiently aligns with the academic level of UvA students and recent UvA graduates. Please also see our
- We aim to process every vacancy within three working days.
- Posting a vacancy will take roughly 15-30 minutes.
Step 3: Checking to see if your vacancy has been approved
- Once your vacancy has been processed, you will receive an email detailing whether the vacancy has been published or if it requires any changes.
- If any changes are required, these will be clearly outlined. You will then be able to log in again and make the necessary modifications.
- All vacancies can be adapted and resubmitted at all times using your company account.
Hiring international students
- If you are looking for international candidates, please consult the handy toolkit for employers made by Nuffic.
Best recruitment periods
- There is an academic calender available for employers.
In case of any questions, please contact the UvA Student Careers Centre by email to email@example.com. Please mention your organisation, name (contact) phone number, email address and your question or request.