For best experience please turn on javascript and use a modern browser!

Working after graduation

After graduating from the UvA, international students can stay in the Netherlands to find a job.

  • Orientation year for non-EU
    • If you have an EU nationality, you don’t need a permit to work in the Netherlands.
    • If you are a graduate from Croatia or a country outside the EEA, you are allowed to spend one year in the Netherlands to find a job as a highly skilled migrant.